Programul Interreg VA Romania-Bulgaria este un program finanțat de UE (din Fondul European de Dezvoltare Regionala -FEDR).
ROBG-158 Joint services and initiatives for sustainable employment and labor mobility in the cross-border area of Dobrich district and Constanta County
What’s the goal?
To foster labor market integrity of the cross border area of Dobrich-Constanta, creating sustainable conditions for labour mobility, employability аnd entrepreneurship.
What’s the budget?
711,301.33 euro, out of which 604,606.13 ERDF
Target at the half of the implementation period: 96,349 euro for Lead Beneficiary and 79,476 euro for Beneficiary 2, 39,330 euro for Beneficiary 3 and 74,260 euro for Beneficiary 4.
Who is doing it?
Lead partner: NPO European Institute for cultural tourism EUREKA(Bulgaria)
Partner: ”Ovidius” University of Constanta (Romania)
Partner: Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Dobrich CCI-Dobrich (Bulgaria)
Partner: The “Institute for the Promotion of Tourism and Applied Economy” Association (Romania)
When is it happening?
Start date: 18.05.2017
End date: 17.05.2019
Duration: 24 months
Where is it happening?
Dobrich, Dobrich District, Bulgaria
Constanta, Constanta County, Romania
How is it going to happen?
- Conducting study on the actual state of the labor market in the target cross-border area. Developing a roadmap for sustainable employment and workforce mobility;
- Development of a cross border network „Ro-Bg jobs”;
- Conducting 3 day workshop „Labour mobility in the cross border area of Dobrich-Constanta“;
- Conducting workshop “Roadmap for sustainable employment and workforce mobility in the cross border area Dobrich-Constanta”;
- Developing and providing 3 join special training programs on Entrepreneurship for eco and rural tourism, cultural tourism and sport and adventure tourism;
- Four Awareness actions for entrepreneurship opportunities;
- Conducting 3 joint trainings in innovative entrepreneurship;
- Fostering employment and labor mobility in the cross border area through innovative e- learning platform “Ready for my (new) job”;
- Elaborating Language courses “Romanian for Bulgarians” and “Bulgarian for Romanians”
- Elaborating content of Soft skills section of e-learning platform;
- Elaborating content of “Info and advice section”;
- Long-term employment opportunities: Creating a Cross-border Lifelong learning center;
- Promoting and pilot testing of the e- learning platform and Lifelong learning center;
- Initiative for youth employment: Conducting of soft skills training and career consulting;
- Conducting 2 language courses;
- Conducting of 2 job fairs in Dobrich and Constanta;
- Elaboration of information and publicity materials;
What will be the results (what’s the contribution to the Programme)?
– 13 initiatives that activate workforce mobility in the cross border area;
– 1440 participants in joint local employment initiatives and joint training;
– 220 participants in joint educational and training schemes to support youth employment, educational opportunities, and higher and vocational educational across borders
Programme results: population that have access to joint employment initiatives–30 000 persons.